Continuing. I have 30 tiles to work with. (not shown in the original order)
I have a standard grid for my alphabets.
Strictly speaking the 1, 2 and 3 are not part of my standard grid and the # represents the space, which I like to locate in the middle. There are several reasons for laying the alphabet out this way, but I’ll save those for another time.
With the addition of the 1, 2 and 3, I have 30 positions for my 30 tiles.
The tiles in position 1, 2 and 3 have not been given a role in my alphabet as yet, but they could substitute for other punctuation characters (for example). For this alphabet set, I have adjusted the design to suit a set of Moo Lux business cards. A set of cards I had made with the alphabet tiles printed on the back. Here is a snapshot of my journal showing the cards.
They make for a highly portable transient installation kit. Something else I may return to later.
Of course, the tiles can be looked at in many other ways. Here are two adjusted sets.
First, in black and white only, where the symbols and connectors become one.
Second, as black on white symbols without connections. This version looks much more like a font, but lacks the connective nature of the original tile set.
At some point I will post some outcomes from using the business card tile set.